Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Jen's Pirate Booty

I adore Jen's Pirate Booty clothes! Gypsy inspired, sexy and feminine. Jen has really pulled off the gypsy/boho look with her soft, flirty skin revealing tops, dresses, kaftans and ponchos. I love the draping cotton gauze and lace that fall off the shoulder like with this French Kaftan and their Stevie dress...

French Kaftan

Stevie

I also really like the fact that Jen names her products after famous singers who would emulate that unconventional vibe like Stevie Nicks, Joni Mitchell, Janis Joplin, Chaka Khan, Annie Lennox and even a Bowie top! I like this due to the fact that it shows her great taste in music ;-). Check out Joni, Janis, Bowie and Annie Lennox below...


Janis Crop

Janis Dress

Annie Lennox

Joni

Bowie

The clothes are a little pricey for me so I guess I better start saving now!! I think I pretty much love everything she has to be honest...Although her Bombay mini dress is definitely a favourite of mine.

Bombay Mini dress

French Ballet Uneven Dress

Angel Wing Kaftan in Lake

There is something so appealing about the way her fabrics flow and sit that had me exclaiming out loud how much I loved every new piece that I laid eyes on. Feckin LOVe her stuff!!!

Poncho Villa Dress


Check out www.shopthetrendboutique.com, singer22.com, revolveclothing.com and www.jenspiratebooty.com....














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...