Thursday, 30 June 2011

Summer

The sun has made me want to surround myself with everything summery and fresh! When I think of summer it reminds me of sun, relaxing, eating fruit, smelling BBQ's, flirting and fun, swimming, heat, beach, sand, water, no responsibilities or stress, ice-cream, reading, kissing and playing, endless possibilitites, laughing, ease, no restrictions or pressure, music and flow, the ability to just be....
I have been browsing loads of different blogs and there are some amazingly inspiring summer shots out there so I wanted to share some that I have found on my net-ular travels...



All Images from Stone Cold Fox


I'm loving Stone Cold Fox's lovely days 2011 collection. Very summery, seventies chic vibe going on with their stuff. I found the image below on the Free People blog. It encompasses everything I want to do right now...which is mainly nothing except chill on a swing on a porch in the sun in the moist summer heat with nothing on my mind except enjoying the feel of a soft breeze caressing my bare skin. Ah the joy of nothingness....

http://blog.freepeople.com/

weheartit.com

weheartit.com

Think I may need a holiday so I can laze around and read in the sun! 

 www.freepeople.com

I have noticed a lot of lace shorts in recent shots and they have really grown on me. They're so sweet and delicate! Perfect for summer lazing...
http://becauseimaddicted.net/

fashiongonerogue.com









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...