Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Etsy Etsy, I love Etsy!

Etsy is like a creatives haven. So many different and interesting creations! Instruments, jewelry...jewelry made from the strings of instruments. Furniture, shoes, clothes, glass, dolls, pottery, candles, soap, books, art....etc, etc...we all know Etsy well! Anyway on my travels through the glorious land of Etsyness I found some great jewelry, check it out:

1. Mr Kate...Now I know Mr. Kate already from her amazing blog but here are some of her earpieces and rings, love them!
www.mrkate.com   or    http://www.etsy.com/shop/mrkate







2. DesignsByJewelree....Such a great idea, making jewelry with guitar strings, especially for all of my fellow musicians out there. The stones she uses are so bright and colourful, they practically shine off the page at you! I love the turquoise and coral stones glowing out from within the mess of guitar strings...





I'm also loving her beach inspired body jewelry below:




And last of all Futska with her feather hair extensions which I have become quite fond of lately










The dog ha! Jaysus the cuteness!!!!









4 comments:

  1. Love jewellery!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? I will be more than happy...

    Kisse*
    http://donttellmewhattoweariwontlisten.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice size, good quality, light and practical with many useful pockets. It fits the bill, as well as carrying my cell phone, iPod, sunglasses, and a host of other small items. It also works well as a cross body bag, very happy to get this leather hobo bags in blue!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...